“Is it a great time to be a woman in games? (We think so!)” A discussion with the women of Hangar 13.
Join this panel discussion between comedian, podcaster and games journalist Ellie Gibson and some of the women from the team at Hangar 13 – one of 2K’s biggest, most cutting edge development studios. With more than 70 years of combined experience in the games industry, the Hangar 13 team will discuss why it’s great to be a woman in games. You’ll hear their stories of how they got started and why they’ve stayed, with the goal of providing attendees with applicable guidance and inspiration.
- Morgan Goin Mission Designer - Hangar 13
- Kelly Mangerino Game and Narrative Design - Hangar 13
- Nicole Sandoval Narrative/Cinematic Producer - Hangar 13
- Chris Bigelow Director of Recruiting - 2K
- Mel Ward Senior Producer - Hangar 13
- Marianne Monaghan Producer - Hangar 13
- Lisa Kapitas Lead Art Producer - Hangar 13
- Ellie Gibson Journalist and Presenter
« Back to previous page